Journal of Plantation Food and Industry Technology (LIPIDA) implements the following review process policy:
- The manuscript sent by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope and template of the journal. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript is suitable for being sent to reviewers or even returned/declined.
- Manuscripts that have passed step 1 above are sent to 2 reviewers to review their content using the blind review method.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest improvements and/or accept/reject the article.
- The editor will decide by considering the reviewers' suggestions whether the manuscript meets the requirements for publication in the Journal of Plantation Food and Agroindustry Technology (LIPIDA).
- The decision of the editor-in-chief is final.