Applied Information Technology and Computer Science (AICOMS) implements the following review process policies:
- The manuscript sent by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope and template of the Journal. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript is worthy of being sent to reviewers or even returned/declined.
- Manuscripts that have passed step 1 above are sent to 2 reviewers for content review using the blind review method.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest improvements and/or accept/reject articles.
- The editor will decide by considering suggestions from reviewers whether the manuscript meets the requirements for publication Applied Information Technology and Computer Science (AICOMS)
- The decision of the editor-in-chief is final.