Open Access Policy
LITERASI : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat dan Inovasi at https://jurnal.politap.ac.id/index.php/literas is a blind peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the publication of the results of community service. The articles published in the LITERASI Journal include the results of original dedication. All publications in the journal LITERASI are open access which allows articles to be freely available online without any subscription.
LITERASI : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat dan Inovasi is published twice a year by the literacy service journal as a journal manager at Ketapang State Polytechnic. LITERASI accepts manuscripts or articles to strengthen the fields of applied and social sciences from various academics and researchers, both nationally and internationally.
Articles published and published in the journal LITERASI are articles that have been reviewed by peer-reviewers who are competent in their fields. The final decision on scientific articles in LITERASI is the right of the Editing Board on the recommendation of peer-reviewers.
Focus and Scope
LITERASI :Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat dan Inovasi is intended as a media for scientific publications in the field of community service and empowerment by strengthening research in the fields of applied science and social science.
LITERASI : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat dan Inovasi is a scientific publication in the field of community service and empowerment by strengthening the fields of:
1.Human development, education and national competitiveness
2. Poverty Alleviation Based on Local Resources
3. Management of Wisdom and Rural Areas
4. Economic Development, Entrepreneurship, Cooperatives, Creative Industries
5. Development of Environmental Technology Health,
6. Health, Nutrition, Tropical Diseases and Herbal Medicines, Arts, Literature and Culture, Politics, Religion,Law and National Cohesion, Social Harmony
7. Technology Transfer (Informatics Engineering, Computers, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mining Engineering and Relevant Engineering Sciences)
Copyright notice and Licence
Copyright in each article is the property of the author.
1. The author acknowledges that the Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat dan Inovasi (LITERASI) has the right to publish for the first time under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. The author can enter the writing separately, regulate the non-exculsive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions (eg sent to the respository of the author's institution, publication in books, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript was first published on Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat dan Inovasi (LITERASI)
LITERASI : Jurnal Pengabdian Masyarakat dan Inovasi is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license allows anyone to copy and redistribute this material in any form or format, compose, modify, and make derivatives of this material for any purpose, including commercial interests, as long as they attach credit to the Author for the original creation.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.